Saturday, July 22, 2006

Modelling Just Sucks

heres a little film that me and my good friend james richards were working on when i was on duty at fatkat animation. we never had a chance to work on it much cause we got broadsided with crazy ( i mean crazy) deadlines for the last two months. its something i wanted to start up again, as it was real fun working on, making real ugly characters in the fashion industry. can you tell i was real into john K's work then?




anyways, we're thinking about getting the band back together. ill be composing the music for it too, so yeah, it should be solid.

crits?


try not to melt this weekend!

12 Comments:

Blogger Mega said...

Hey Dude, no worries at all! Im glad you appreciate the work here! Id add you back but im so bad with figuring out coding and stuff like that that i dunno how to add anyone! as soon as i figure it out, youre on that list man!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Mark Ackland said...

Great stuff man! You're linked! The West sure got some talent! I wish I was going to the show too!!!

1:35 AM  
Blogger Mega said...

ahh dude, thanks so much! damn, i totally need to figure out how to link people! hahaa, thats my goal tonight! thanks for reminding me to do that!

2:26 AM  
Blogger geenpool said...

love it mange!! Simply beautimus. keeps it up. I'm linking you as well....

3:08 PM  
Blogger Mega said...

haha, oh nice! looks like the gangs all here haha! thanks for the link! youll get yours hopefully today!

3:30 PM  
Blogger warren said...

This blog is CRAZY DELICIOUS!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Dave Dick said...

Nice designs Mega!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

these're super coool characters!! Love the design!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Marmax said...

Great faces and line work! Very cool characters!

4:28 PM  
Blogger RÃ¥nny said...

Hey there, Mike G! Sorry for this late reply, but I do my work by sketching it on paper first, then I scan it and using a program called Open Canvas, I ink it, then colour it in photoshop. :)

I do traditional inking too, with brush pens, but I am partial to the quality of line art I get by using OC. :)

Great blog, too!

4:28 PM  
Blogger goldenrusset said...

dude.. you stuff is awes! methinks a link is in order.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Chris George said...

These are really nice! I especially love the color palette.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home